25 Feb Damm – Industrial Cooling
El Prat de Llobregat, Barcelona, Spain
In beer making process, a big amount of industrial cooling is required for cooking, fermentation and packaging.
The power plant uses ammonia as a refrigerant and provides cooling energy to different parts of the factory. It has:
- 3 condensing temperatures. 0ºC, -5ºC y -12ºC
- Condensing temperature optimization.
- Variable-speed compressors.
- Dynamic downloading between compressors.
- Energy measurement in each consumer.
- Dynamic management system of Coefficient of Performance.
Scope of works
Industrial refrigeration with ecological fluids: ammonia, cold water, glycolated water.
Fluid power distribution networks.